Jason is a fully qualified osteopath practising in Norwich and Watton. He is fully insured and registered by the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) and the British Osteopathic Association (BOA). Jason studied a BSc (Hons) degree at the College of Osteopaths Educational Trust (COET) in London. This is a five year medical degree covering a variety of subjects including anatomy, physiology, pathology, clinical methods and many treatment techniques.
Jason is a keen sportsman who enjoys running, swimming, squash and football. He has represented several RAF stations in these events and although slowing down over the years still enjoys his sport and also enjoys teaching sport and nutrition.
As well as practicing osteopathy, Jason also teaches level 2 and level 3 personal training and nutrition at Wensum lodge in Norwich. Whilst studying osteopathy Jason worked at ‘Greens Health & Fitness’ now Nuffield’s, in Norwich as a personal trainer, weight management consultant and sports therapist.
Studying osteopathy, nutrition and sport has enabled Jason to broaden his mind and approach toward health, fitness and wellbeing which has made it possible to offer treatment for a variety of conditions as well as offering exercise, nutritional and lifestyle advice for conditions such as cardiovascular disease, arthritis and diabetes.
All in all this approach helps to provide a variety of informed advice under one roof and a more personal experience suited to you.
- BSc (Hons) Osteopathy
- BMAS Certificate in Acupuncture
- HNC – Sports Coaching and Development
- Diploma – Sports Therapy
- Diploma – Personal Training
- Diploma – Nutrition for Health and Fitness
- General Osteopathic Council
- British Osteopathic Association
- Associated Practitioner with the Athritic Association
- Exercise Professional level 3
- Member of International Institute of Health and Holistic Therapies (IIHHT)
- Academy of Physical Medicine
- Associate member of The British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine. (BANT)