This course is designed for manual therapists who already have some knowledge of anatomy, and experience treating patients. The course will concentrate on one specific area of the body and will vary from basic anatomy to more complex assessment and discussion of disfunction.
On completion you will have additional knowledge and the practical skills required to assess, identify and treat specific dysfunction within the shoulder complex, giving you more confidence, improved clinical skills and a stronger business. A certificate of completion will be given at the end of the course & 6 CPD points.
- Recap of anatomy – bone, ligaments, bursae, muscles, and nerve supply
- Scapula assessment and common disfunctions
- Differential diagnosis of shoulder pain
- Gleno-humeral joint – Labral tears, rotator cuff weakness and muscle testing
- Special Testing for Labral tears and impingement
- Treatment protocols and exercise advice
- AC & SC joint assessment & treatment
Next course date: September 2020